Old September 3rd 03, 12:40 PM
drahcir

Default 10 foot C/KU BAND & 8 foot C BAND satellite dish FOR SALE

trying to contact J Bryant, we were felllow sat tv uplink engineers. him a
cband I was mr Ku. worked with him out of dallas for a while.

thanks
"texassatellite" wrote in message
om...
--- 10 foot C/KU BAND satellite dish FOR SALE.
Brand new 17 degree LNB equipped.

--- 8 foot C-BAND satellite dish FOR SALE.
Brand new ASTROTEL 17 degree LNB equipped.

Follow your favorite team. NASA TV. Etc, etc.
Many broadcasts received with NO subscriber fees.
Excellent reception!
e-mail:

Sample of broadcasts:
http://www.satellite911.com/html/thechart.html
(broadcasts subject to change without notice)

ALSO!!! HIGH-SPEED INTERNET THROUGH C-BAND SATELLITE ready!
Excellent reception.. ready for C-BAND high speed internet!