Old January 21st 20, 12:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Lack of Diversity

In article ,
says...

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

says...

I really have no problems about his questions not being policy oriented.
This group is de facto the sci.space newsgroup. There really isn't any
reason any more for sci.space to be split.

This. Since policy isn't moderated, it is the default space group I
post to.

I was around for the split (don't think I voted on it though). Today's
traffic clearly would not warrant a split.

Jeff

I seem to recall voting against the split also.

And if any does care, sci.space.tech and .science are still actively
moderated. Simply no one posts there.

I've tried to lure back a few of the regulars to sci.space.policy, but no
joy.

We do need more life people though.

Open to suggestions on how to recruit useful traffic.

No idea. People these days prefer web forums, Facebook Groups, and
Twitter (myself included). I hang around here mostly because of
nostalgia and because I still like to post. ASCII is an interesting
constraint.

Jeff