Old December 16th 17, 02:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default sci.space.news

In article ,
says...

In article , says...

Nothing has come in for me on this newsgroup (using Eternal September)
since Nov. 22nd.

Is anyone else seen anything posted by Ron Baalke since?
I'd like to know if it's the server I'm using...

I use Eternal September too. Could be a problem with your news reader.
Perhaps its database is corrupt. You might try resetting/deleting the
database and trying again.

I double checked. I'm not seeing anything in sci.space.news either, but
I am seeing the "normal" amount of "news" like articles in other
sci.space groups. Are you subscribed to all of them?

Thanks,
Jeff