Old March 11th 17, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 3:40:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

If all goes as planed I will hire retired people to do M*M work.Sandy will hear for me. one of her best people she did health work with died .A retired Dr. Paid her $400 per week.Her name was Gene and she left Sandy her car,and some watches. If Kim drove before and is not to old it will be no big problem.In calif its made a problem for old people coming in from another state like me coming in at 85.Plus my van being an 93 they gave that a hard time as well.All ended up well.Got M*M city and county lic.in 6 hours.They checked out FL. and MA. Sandy helped hear for me,and that was a big help. Trebert Ps Sandy is now a big part of my life.Nothing to do with sex She is 53 I'm 89 Get the picture

If Kim can get her Oregon driver's license renewed prior to one year after it expired, she won't have to pass any tests, except maybe a quick eye test, and her eyes are good. But the only problem is establishing an address. The license will be mailed to that address. First she has to show them a couple of pieces of mail she has received at that address. Of course she is free to use my address, and I have already notified the mailman to deliver any mail coming to her at my address.

Currently 50F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. Yesterday it made it up to 60F! Feels like spring has sprung! And tomorrow the time will leap forward! Rained this morning, but now it has stopped. Expecting another nice day tomorrow!

Double-A