View Single Post
Old March 9th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 2:57:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 10:52:13 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Currently 41F here in Gresham as of 10:45 AM PST. Raining. South wind 12 mph. Humidity 89%.

Came in to the library a little early today on account of the weather. While it is already raining like hell, some forecasts predict high winds this afternoon, and with the lengthy walk to them transit center, well you know what a trick it is to use an umbrella under such conditions.

Double-A

79F sunny no wind,and staying that way all week.I like plastic rain cloths.Umbrella is old UK.

They say Oregonians do not use umbrellas. But many of us from more upper crust backgrounds do. I have a plastic (or maybe rubber) rain suit including pants that I used to use for fishing in the rain. But I haven't used it lately.

Been playing good pool,and losing.Go figure. Got lots on pictures from Ma.. of my 3 great grankids so that made my day. Thought of a great method for M*M duct filters that will be a great help for cruise ships,and planes.Will start producing in 3 weeks.seeing mayor Tait again.Trebert

Producing? Will you be hiring?

Steady rain here in Gresham. A warmer 51F as of 2:00 PM PST here. Wind is out of the south at 9 mph. Humidity 86%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. I may have to help her with getting her drivers license renewed. She was talking about coming over to my place and cooking for me. One step at a time.

Double-A