Old February 12th 10, 02:30 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
dlzc

Default Active galaxy jets may be due to blackholes spinning backwardsfrom their accretion disks

Dear john:

On Feb 11, 8:07*pm, john wrote:
On Feb 11, 2:11*pm, dlzc wrote:

If we have charged particle separation then we'd
require a charged central hole as well, it would
seem. *Our own central black hole is spawning
antiparticles from one pole too. *Wonder how that
works? *How do you polarize antiparticle creation...

How many antiparticles?

My assumption was one charge out one pole,
the other out the other.

This says no antimatter:
http://www.physorg.com/news79361214.html

These say antimatter:
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2002cosp...34E3251T
http://web.mit.edu/dvp/www/Work/8.22....224-paper.pdf
http://www.nustar.caltech.edu/about-...lky-way-galaxy

The signature of matter / antimatter annihilations is seen on only one
jet.

David A. Smith