Old December 11th 09, 11:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_585_]

Default more Ares-1 design flaws found

Bob, I did that once. Do you really again want me to show you how easy it
is to find a list of the experiments going on right now?

And hate to disappoint you, not all science is earth shaking. In fact most
is rather boring. But it hardly means no science is going on at ISS.

wrote in message
On Dec 10, 1:52?am, Sylvia Else wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

That much highlighting signals "nutjob".

Note the highlighting is done in festive holiday colors, which may
suggest "fruitcake" rather than "nutjob". :-)

Pat

Now you're making me hungry. Stop it.

Sylvia.

fruitcake describes anyone who thinks manned nasa is a effective
agency......

so we have ISS FULLY STAFFED.

please list how much earth shaking science has come from