Old July 22nd 04, 12:22 PM
Paul Lawler

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Why is NASA lying to the public about the true colours of the Martian
landscape and sky? They call themselves 'scientists' and yet even a kid
in elementary school can see that they are lying about the colours.

http://www.xenotechresearch.com/marsindx.htm
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Now, now... do you remember our discussion about how the credibility of
evidence/sources matters? Richard Hoagland (enterprisemission.com) has
pretty close to zero credibility. He is not even a scientist... and his web
site is not a credible source. If you would care to provide some (primary
source) evidence other than Hoagie's rantings, we would love to hear (read)
it.