Old January 4th 07, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy,misc.fakirs.art-deco
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

There was no association implied, Puddleduck.

Guth would thank you because you used the little
buzzword he invented... "inflation". Are there any
other "names" in astronomy we [tinw] need to
walk on eggshells with while conversing with you,
Puddleduck?

I thought you meant another Guth. Brad Guth, on sci.physics

Oh, too bad, Puddleduck, for this entirely blows
your credibility. For us to be discussing the line
of thought that led to your "inflation" response,
and then for you to relate it all to the notorious
and verbose "Brad" Guth instead of to the Father
of Inflationary Theory, "Alan" Guth, reduces you
to just another coffeeboi and gooseling.

Or is everybody else right? Is Brad Guth correct
when he tells everybody that you're really and
truly our [tino] very own...

Mother Goose ???

BTW, Mother, i have greatly enjoyed your ability
to parrot the internet. You are most welcome to
maintain your facade if you want, for your posts
as "Puddleduck" have led me to some very, very
interesting thoughts and websites!

carri.on

happy days and...
starry starry nights!