Old September 20th 08, 05:57 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Brian Thorn[_2_]

Default Shuttle program extension?

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:26:00 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

It has to be, because he doesn't have billions to pay for it. Using
Genesis as a baseline, it will be.

Right. So failure isn't a possibility then. Good to know.

I didn't say that. I just said that if it's built, it will be cheap,
and that there is good reason to think that it will be built, since
his prototypes have been successful.

I don't know... its a long way from a prototype to a real, operational
spacecraft. They've built Echo 1, but we need Telstar.

Brian