Old September 17th 08, 07:27 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)

Default Shuttle program extension?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:08:38 -0400, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

"Brian Thorn" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:53:06 -0400, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:

So did the Titanic. Now we have lifeboats for everyone.

Tell that to the guys at the South Pole research station. Where's their
lifeboats?

Last I checked, dry-land facilities don't require lifeboats, no matter
how remote. Ships universally do.

Really? Can you find a diagram of Los Angeles class submarines and tell me
where the lifeboats are?

Submarines aren't ships, they're boats. Boats don't have lifeboats.

Mary "It's only the targets that have them"
We didn't just do weird stuff at Dryden, we wrote reports about it.
or
Visit my blog at
http://thedigitalknitter.blogspot.com/