Old May 24th 06, 09:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station

Default ...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

On Wed, 24 May 2006 20:22:08 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my

Alan Anderson ) wrote:
:
(Eric Chomko) wrote:

: You mean the infrastructure for oil already exists (i.e. refeineries,
: travel routes, established business conteacts, etc.).

: The infrastructure for turning oil into a convenient fuel is indeed
: established. That's exactly *why* such fuel is available essentially
: everywhere.

Right, that's why we'll eventually use up the oil supply.

No, we won't. We will always have oil. We may stop using it, but
we'll never run out.