Old May 15th 06, 03:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station

Default ...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

Pat Flannery wrote:

mike flugennock wrote:

You mean, like
http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/zucocket.htm
http://www.astronautix.com/graphics/z/zucux33.jpg ?

Please, give me a huge break.

This reminds me of a National Lampoon article supposedly from the late
1930's that had the headline "Germany intends to start robotic aerial
mail service between Europe and Britain in coming years" and showed some
German military men standing in front of a V-1.
This is a fun webpage: http://home.ionet.net/~paroales/ROCKET.HTM
Having a Rocketgram dispatched by His Highness The Maharajah would be
very cool...

Yeah, it would; depends on how it actually arrives at your house,
though. (IN-COMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!)

--

..

"Though I could not caution all, I yet may warn a few:
Don't lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools!"

--grateful dead.
Mike Flugennock, flugennock at sinkers dot org
"Mikey'zine": dubya dubya dubya dot sinkers dot org