Old July 15th 03, 01:42 PM
Oldfield So

Default Unistar "Lighter"!

Dear all,

I had been searching for a light weight mount for my C8 for long!!!!

Here I got it finally, it's a customized version of Unistar Light from
Universal Astronomics! It weights less than 2lb but yet, it can handle my C8
very well. I just tested, at 286x, vibration damps out within 2 seconds! And
it pans very smoothly!

It will be my deep sky hunting tool!!!! Super light weight!!!

Where can you find a 8" at under 20lb?! woo~~ I can go deep sky hunting even
after a whole day work! I can bring it to office and I can bring it to
hiking!!! No problem!

Thanks Larry, and thanks to all who didn't frustrate me to say it's
impossible!

Oldfield