Old July 7th 04, 04:10 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
Sure, no problem, Daniel. I'll just run out to Radio Shack today,
shop-lift a digital camera and a scanner, and I'll get right back to
you! :-)

You could, but a verifiable cite would cost you less.

God, there are some real snobs on the Internet.

It's *your* club.

I thought you had
become the resident expert on Apollo One?

Better than you.

Yet you don't know what role
the FBI played??? They were "called in" for a truckload of
issues

Such as? Cite, please.

Further, if your buddy
Hedrick spent half as much time at his beloved library as he TALKS
about spending

I'd be happy to do that *just as soon as you provide the verifiable cites*.
Why, if you were to provide complete, verifiable cites on just a fraction of
the horse**** you've claimed, I'd be so busy checking it out I wouldn't have
time to post. Want me to go away? Start providing complete, verifiable
cites, including the names and jurisdictions of the law enforcement
personnel you spoke to about Apollo 1.

, he would know (IF his library had the documents that
are at the National Archives, which it does NOT)

What's the name of the library? How do *you* know what it does or doesn't
have if you don't even know the name?

OH, that's right, Hedrick has special connections; I forgot.

Better than yours, clearly.

He
doesn't HAVE to use FOIA. His research has NEVER required FOIA--again,

It's amazing what a reasonable, intelligent request can get. Try it
sometime.

I ask what he could POSSIBLY have researched that didn't require FOIA.

Many things. You're free to buy one of my books and see.

But, since he's SO special, surely he knows what role the FBI played by
sheer osmosis.

You said you've done the research, so let's see what you've found out. I
haven't made any claims about the role of the FBI in the Apollo 1 incident,
but *you* have, so it's *your* burden.

However, I AM wondering why you are talking like two weeks of reading
has made you an expert

He's taken after you, obviously.