Old September 7th 03, 04:28 PM
atrso@nospam-[roteus.demon.co.uk

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:57:35 +0200, "username" e-mail@adress wrote:

you misunderstood my posting. I was saying that it is fundamentally
impossible to answer you "what if" question, it is NOT comparable to the
question "what if the earth is round".

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but the premise still applies, if
people hadn't asked "what if2 about the world being flat, then for all
we could know today, the world could be flat.
Try not to think in terms of specifics, IE don't look at the whole
question, look at the asking of the question.

--
---
The two most abundant elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.