Old September 7th 03, 12:12 AM

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What if the universe is infinitely big. That could be the reason the
Earth looks like its in the middle of it. Than every where can look like
its in the middle. Everything would look the same in every direction. If
we can think infinitely dense,as taking up no space, Than why can't we
think the universe is taking up all the space in the world. I think it
is infinitely better think. Bert

What if EVERY place in the universe is in the center and if you
were to travel far enough into deep space in ANY direction,
you'd end up back where you began?

Bjacoby

--
SPAM-Guard! Remove .users (if present) to email me!