Old April 4th 13, 09:54 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default comparing the Jupiter Apex Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1461 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

Let me talk briefly on the Jupiter Apex compared to Solar Apex. The
Solar Apex is in the direction of Vega and it has Earth and Jupiter in
revolution around the Sun. Trouble is with these facts that Sun is
moving at 220km/sec and Earth at 29km/sec and Jupiter at 13km/sec that
within 10 years the Solar System would of disintegrated apart and no
longer a bounded bonded system of planets moving around the Sun, for
the Sun would have speeded away from its planets. That means Newtonian
gravity and General Relativity are fake theories. What saves the Solar
System is gravity from the Maxwell Equations, call it EM-gravity.
Every mass has a number of magnetic monopoles, and they all attract,
never repulsion of north and south magnetic monopoles. The Sun has the
greatest amount of mass in the Solar System and thus the greatest
number of magnetic monopoles. These monopoles compose Space itself and
form Faraday lines of force. The Sun's magnetic monopoles forms the
Space out to and including the Oort Cloud and call it the Sun's
gravity cell. So that in EM-gravity the Sun pulls Earth and Jupiter
towards the Sun, but also, the Sun's gravity cell rotates or spins.

So the EM gravity that the Sun applies to Earth and Jupiter is the
direct pull of the Sun on Earth and Jupiter, but that is not the full
force of EM-gravity because we have to include the spin of the Sun's
gravity cell upon the orbit of Earth and Jupiter.

The spin of the Sun's gravity-cell makes null the 220km/sec motion
because the gravity cell is centered at the center of the Sun and so
the Sun receives none of the spin-potential, but the planets each
receive spin-potential of that axis rotation of the gravity cell. It
is that axis of rotation which is solid body rotation, that allows for
Earth to have a 29km/sec and Jupiter 13km/sec and still remain
revolving around the Sun, even though the Sun is moving at 220km/sec.

Now why would Newton or Maxwell believe in Newtonian gravity when the
Sun is moving at such a high speed compared to its planets? Well the
answer is quite simple, in that only by the 20th century were we able
to accurately measure the speeds of the Sun and planets. So for Newton
and Maxwell, they would accept Newtonian gravity for they assumed the
speed of the Sun was near 0 speed.

However, let us run the same data on the satellites of Jupiter:

Jupiter has orbital speed of 13.0 km/sec

Io has orbital speed of 17km/sec

Europa has orbital speed of 13.7 km/sec and faster than Jupiter's 13km/
sec

Ganymede has orbital speed of 10 km/sec

Callisto has orbital speed of 8 km/sec

So here again we have the situation of a central gravitational object
is moving faster in Space than several of its bounded-bonded objects.
We know the Jupiter Apex is in the direction of the Sun and moving at
13.0km/sec and while moving it is keeping in tow four satellites,
three of which have a slower speed than what Jupiter has. Solution:
Jupiter has a EM-gravity cell which extends far in Space around
Jupiter of magnetic monopoles and this cell is spherical in shape and
has an axis as the extension of Jupiter's own axis and this cell axis
rotates or spins in solid-body-rotation around that axis. That spin
saves those satellites of Jupiter from meandering away from Jupiter
for the spin makes the Jupiter motion of 13.0km/sec null but it keeps
the motion of the satellites and augments their bounded and bondedness
to Jupiter.

Now Newton and Maxwell knew that Jupiter had satellites but neither of
them knew what speeds they had. So we cannot blame either Newton or
Maxwell for keeping Newtonian gravity, for they simply did not have
the speed data that was gained in the 20th century.

However, we can blame the physicists and astronomers of the 20th
century for sleeping on the job of science. Because when we fully
learned that the Sun was racing ahead of its planets by a speed of
220km/sec and the Earth a mere paltry 29km/sec, that the 20th century
scientists should have rung the alarm bells and thrown out Newtonian
gravity and General Relativity and found refuge in the Maxwell
Equations that EM-gravity was the work-box of the Cosmos.

P.S. I saw an interesting NOVA show tonight called Ancient Computer,
the story of the Ancient Computer of the Antikythera Mechanism. I was
trying to think of a link up with that computer box of Moon eclipses
by Ancient Greeks and what I am facing today of Solar Apex and Jupiter
Apex. I guess I could say that in way can you craft a box where a big
wheel is moving faster than a little wheel yet the little wheel keeps
up and maintains its revolutions.

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium