Old February 10th 05, 05:29 PM
Pierre Vandevenne

Tim Auton wrote in
:

saved me some work (not least of which seems to be getting hold of the
Canon SDK. Perhaps their vetting procedure isn't as harsh as they make
it sound - I was going to wait for 20D support before applying).

Canon has been extremely prompt and helpful with us about their SDK. I even
-gasp- lost my password (must be the first time in 20 years) and when I
contacted them, an very nice lady responded within a few hours with the
information I needed.

Thanks for the list Davoud. I am sitting between PCs and Macs right now and
your list will help!

--
Pierre Vandevenne - DataRescue sa/nv - www.datarescue.com
The IDA Pro Disassembler & Debugger - world leader in hostile code analysis