Old September 4th 04, 10:46 PM
Skywise

"William C. Keel" wrote in news:413863f8$1
@news.ua.edu:

This morning's sighting of a flare from Iridium 46 marked a milestone for
me - I've now seen flares from all the operational Iridium satellites

Snipola

Congratulations!!! That's an excellent accomplishment.

I just recently obtained a new digital camera that has the ability
to take exposures up to 60 seconds and you can be sure I can't wait
for my next Iridium flare so I can start photographing these things.

Brian
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~skywise71...ics/laser.html
"Great heavens! That's a laser!"