Old March 29th 18, 09:16 AM posted to sci.astro
Paul B. Andersen[_10_]

Default Universal Magnetic Field (UMRs)

Den 28.03.2018 23.58, skrev Donna Stone:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165599611/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20537149/

Why are these ****ers always German?

A World War II Spitfire pilot is speaking in a church
and reminiscing about his war experiences.

"In 1942," he says, "the situation was really tough.
The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember,"
he continues, "one day I was protecting the bombers and
suddenly, out of the clouds, these ****ers appeared."
There are a few gasps from the parishioners, and several
of the children began to giggle.
"I looked up, and realized that two of the ****ers were
directly above me. I aimed at the first one and shot him
down. By then, though, the other ****er was right on my tail."
At this point, several of the elderly ladies of the church were
blushing with embarrassment, the girls were all giggling and
the boys laughing loudly.
The pastor finally stands up and says, "I think I should point
out that 'Fokker' was the name of a German aircraft company,
who made many of the planes used by the Germans during the war."
"Yes, that's true," says the old pilot, "but these ****ers were
flying Messerschmitts."

That's why.

--