Old September 26th 13, 04:20 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Congrats to Orbital for what looks to be a clean launch!

Hmm, I seem to remember most of these cargo flights have had strange
guidance issues of one form or another close to the ISS, makes you wonder if
it might be some kind of interference or general crud comming from the
station which affects systems in unpredictable ways at times.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
says...

So how did it go. Its a busy period withe the new crew etc.

From a news article I read today:
http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2013/...o-iss-docking/

Soyuz TMA-10M docks with the ISS

So far, so good.

Later the article says:

The new crewmembers will soon have a busy day to look forward to,
as Orbital?s Cygnus spacecraft prepares for another attempt to
rendezvous and berth with the ISS.

This second attempt won't take place before Sunday, a delay
in part due to the need to prioritize the arrival of Soyuz
TMA-10. Mission Management Team (MMT) meetings will discuss
the status of the schedule on Thursday and Friday morning,
before making a final decision on the Sunday opportunity.

So, we should hopefully find out soon when the next planned attempt at
rendezvous and docking will be for Cygnus.

Jeff