Old April 14th 04, 11:42 AM
John Griffin

Default NOMINATION: Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 06:43:13 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 02:03:13 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

On 13 Apr 2004 11:02:41 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

I doubt Lockheed will change its mind about
controlling nearly all of the US government.

I do too, Alexa. They have enough trouble
controlling their unions without trying something
like that.

Controlling unions is a piece of cake when Lockheed is
the driving force behind the PNAC:

I hearby nominate Alexa Cameron for the AFA-B Angstrom
Award and Medal.

Seconds?

Hell, yes...she has my vote.

(Something that ought to get her lots of votes: She
denies being Alexa, but in the lines quoted above, I
actually wrote "Alexia," and she "corrected" it in her
reply.)

Gawd, you're a hopin and a prayin, aren't ya?

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a rusty ****.

Neither do I, and YOU are CLEARLY showing signs of
paranoia.

Still, you show clear signs of alexia, and haven't said
what your name is, so it's reasonable for me to call you
Alexia. It's so much cuter than "Hey You!"

YOU'RE a spoiled sport. It's not the messenger but the
message!

The only clear message I've seen from you is that you're afraid
to show us your tits.

I have a suggestion. You should move your imaginary "alien
saucer" from Groom Lake to the place called "The Skunk Works."
Your silly story will probably fool more people if you do that.