Old February 13th 09, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Feb 13, 5:03*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Friday the 13 Hmmm *Best to drink boilermakers. * 60 at 7am and will be
81 at 4pm, 84 is the record for saturday and my prediction it will tie
that.

40F here. Somehow it feels colder today than it did last night. Rain
in the late evening and early morning. Talk of snow down to 500
feet. Occasional cold breeze. Walked to the library again.

Progress energy now will reduce its rate by 11% it has in the
past three months over billed (stole) about 150 million, with the help
of Charlei Crist. I would like to do funny cartoons on Florida's elected
officials. *Call it the "Good Old Boys" *Not at all happy with Obama's
bail out plan. Best we keep track of the money,or it will disappear as
fast as Bush's 700,000,000,000.

Funny how the government can keep track of every penny paid to us in
wages so they can tax us on it, but they can't keep track of the
$700,000,000,000 gifted to the banks!

*Fallowing the money will take you to
the end of the rainbow(overseas) * TreBert * PS Home Depot My favorite
store closing lots of stores near me

Home Depot is cutting 7,000 jobs!

Double-A