Old February 12th 09, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

61F at 7am and will get up to 83F by 4pm Days getting longer. No rain
and barrels dry 31 days and key lock still on meter. No reply from
Charlie Crist,Bailey(head of sheriff departments) no reply from (state
aterney)No reply from Attorney General Bill MCCollun. All sent letters
from two of my doctors that at my age plus diabetes that not having
water will kill me. I am trying to bring Severn Trent Toho water
chairman Bruce Van Meter to justice.,for attempted murder and being
blocked. Sheriff Bob Hansel has sent 5 deputies to my home to scare me(
intimidate) That is just another reason our America has gone
fascists,and those in uniform will keep us in line. Foreclose on our
homes, Tow away are cars. Spend $45,000 a day on a honeymoon,while the
poor families wait for a meal at long Salvation Army lines. Where the
rich owner of that American peanut factory can sell his peanuts knowing
they will kill.( contaminated with salmonella) Where the Red Cross can
sell blood knowing it has HIV in it "And the Band played
on" TreBert