Old June 10th 04, 03:26 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:32:15 -0500, Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

OH MY GOD, I've always known every person on Earth had a point where
he or she could become homicidal, but no one has lit that place within
me like you have, OM. GET THE **** OFF OF SCOTT!!!!!!!! Intelligent
debate, and legitimate disagreement are one thing; this HORSE **** IS
OUT OF LINE! His father DIED for your STUPID ****ING ASS!!!!! Wake
up, or shut up!!!
LaDonna

Perhaps someone should report this post (along with all the others) to
the proper legal authorities in Texas, and perhaps the FBI. "Danger to
self or others" is often the standard used for involuntary commitment
proceedings. She's admitting to homicidal ideation, I think. That, and
her bizarre postings with all the capitalization and exclamation points,
presents a picture of a little instability.

...Funny you should mention this, Herb. I'm on the phone to an old
friend at the AG's office on a computer-related issue, and she wants
to know if she needs to talk with her friends in the apropos division
about this obvious whacko. Might be time to have her investigated as a
danger to the locals down there in Houston.

OM

If you have an "old friend" at the AG's office, God help the state of Texas.