Old October 15th 17, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Sea Levels are dropping

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 4:36:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 9:59:27 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
According to NASA satellite data, which is the most
accurate available to date, the world's sea levels have
been dropping for the past two years, contrary to the
incessant wailing and hand-wringing of the Lunatic
Left over Global Warming:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-...ia-silent.html

The next thing may be that the Antarctic Penguins
are dying because of excessive ice accumulation ...
Who'd a thunk ...

Did you hear about that on Limbaugh this morning?

Double-A

*** I did indeed ... but I checked it out to verify its veracity ...
and as usual, El Rushbo was right ... too bad you Liberal
****s can't muster anyone with his intellect.

Alan Colmes died.

Double-A

*** a dead Liberal asshole is a good Liberal asshole ...
good riddance ... I think stupidity is what finally did him
in ...