Old April 2nd 10, 01:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Sh2-126 The heaven's arrow?

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
. com...
This one isn't all that uncommonly imaged but it is uncommon to do it
LRGB. In narrow band the extensive dust and reflection elements are lost
so it looks very different. In some I can match stars but not nebula. If
not for the stars I'd think they were entirely different fields.

This one is far larger than my field and there's lots of other stuff all
around so might be a good target for your humongous chip and refractor but
will need lots and lots of time.

I need to convince Kodak to redesign the 39Mpixel to have microlenses and no
metal light shield

they ought to be able to have the same QE as the KAF3200ME with that bad
boy. If they did it would be the bee's knees for astro-imaging