Old January 29th 19, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:55:49 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
The cold east wind is back! Now 27 mph. Temp here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM is 46F. Humidity 50%. Chance of rain 0%. It has been a dryer than usual winter, which s fine with me, but the snow pack is not building up which is needed to supply the water for next summer.

The Pro Bowl, always a relatively boring game, has become cartoonish! No one takes the game seriously. The don't even bother to kick off anymore. The high point was when a hook and ladder play broke out after an interception that lasted longer than anything I can remember from back on the schoolyard! The AFC won as usual.

Double-A

Hi AA yes I got a letter from SS and since Calif.is giving me zip I got a $280 increase.On the 3rd I will know exactly.Weather is sunny and about 78.Spent yesterday with Sandy.My flesh is week.She cut my hair and we had lobster white wine and got along fine. AA I'm old ugly,grouchy,deaf,and bad memory(dementia) She is street smart,very pretty,and drives me around.Goes 70 on the freeway.WOW Bert