Old January 19th 20, 04:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default No Confirmed UFOs Ever So Far

On Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 5:29:20 AM UTC-8, wrote:

It is up to you to provide evidence to the contrary, if you can.

Absolutely NOT !

The onus is CLEARLY to provide concrete evidence of BH's existence, owing to the strange nature of BHs.

Do we need to prove that Santa Claus and the tooth fairy don't exist ? No ? Some things are obvious.

I'm afraid that you don't really understand the scientific method. Mainstream science, whether you like it or not, has embraced the existence of black holes, due to overwhelming evidence as to their existence, This evidence is readily available to anyone who wants to look for it, and it is easy to find. If you cannot find it on the internet, I guess you are just not very good at research, for it is really there, The vast majority of scientists accept this evidence, which is why black holes are generally accepted as existing by the scientific community.

If you, on the other hand, wish to dispute the beliefs of these mainstream scientists that black holes exist, well, all you need to do is provide evidence to the contrary, evidence that black holes do not exist. If you cannot do this, then you are invited to go pound sand, for no one in the scientific community will pay the least bit of attention to you at all.

Your call, either you have evidence or you do not. Mainstream science has provided a terrific amount of evidence, whereas you have not.

That is just the way it is. Deal with it.