Old December 31st 09, 06:38 PM posted to uk.misc,uk.sci.astronomy
OG

Default Ok, I'll Ask The Question A Different Way

"Marcus Houlden" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:44:29 +0000, Steve Firth
wrote the following to uk.misc:

Richard Tobin wrote:

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:

"We are not *Going* to see Global Warming and Climate Change, We are
SEEING IT NOW. Take a trip to the real Geographic North Pole to see
these events for yourself."

See that ice? See how thin it is? Walk right over there and see
for yourself!

Unsure that CO2 is responsible for global warming? Let's all fly around
the world to find out if it's true!

For some reason I'm reminded of things like Comic Relief where people like
Dawn French and Robbie Coltrane tell us there's not enough food in the
world, or Jonathan King on *that* edition of Brass Eye.

Don't remember seeing that one. Did you make it up perhaps? :-)