Old February 14th 05, 06:03 PM
Eric Chomko

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 02:35:10 -0500, in a place far, far away, John Doe
: made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as
: to indicate that:

: As far as the argument of sending only "professionals", this is
: ludicrous. You can't be "professional" 7/24 for over a year without any
: break.

: I can go that long without forcing my unwanted tongue on a woman. I
: can also go that long without being a classic male chauvinist pig.
: I've in fact managed both those things for decades.

What about your other annoyances? How long would it take for the rest of
the crew to get sick of your condescending attitude, general pomposity and
arrogance?

: This is a cultural problem, not a hormonal one.

Yes, I suppose it is.

Eric