Old January 9th 04, 09:48 AM
Brian Gaff

Default UPI Exclusive: Bush OKs new moon missions

Hmm, it ain't gonna happen I suspect when Bushykins is hopefully going to be
booted out of the Whitehouse soon. But that is just a personal observation.

I understood that one idea was greater collaboration between Nasa and other
countries for the unmanned explorations of places humans could not go,
presumably so that the cost is shared. I must say that if the Mars Rovers
are a success, he may have great difficulty selling the vision to anyone at
all.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff....