Old December 8th 17, 12:21 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default fed up with these newsgroups way of operating

In article ,
says...

Seems to me that sci.space.news is updated so infrequently its pointless
looking at it, and this group has become an organ just posting links to web
sites of nasa.
Some of us really would like to discuss things here and get proper news
releases frequently on the sci.space.news gogroup.
Not everyone wants or needs the graphic rich web sites at all.
Brian

Unfortunately for those seeking just the text info, even the NASA sites
seem to be graphic rich these days. Ugh. Not sure what the solution to
this problem would be. For decades (new or remodeled) buildings have
had to add handicap parking spots, ramps, doors, and etc. It seems like
websites need to have text only solutions for those that need it. But
short of mandating it by law, I'm not sure companies are going to put
any money into this. :-(

Jeff