Old March 21st 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default Lunar Plinius SE M Serenitatis - 2 attachments (1/2) - 2 attachments

"canopus56" wrote

....... He's a DSO guy and not lunar imager, hence the low resolution
and marginal focus on the 14 inch.......

Kurt,

I'm not much of a lunar/planetary observer myself - but that's mostly
because of our always-poor seeing thanks to the Great Lakes and the jet
stream. However, sometimes there's just nothing else to do, so I give it a
try. We have a C-14, but I've not used it for imaging in years. I'll have to
give it a try right after I get our A-P refractor polar aligned.

George N