Old March 23rd 19, 04:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 2:51:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:35:52 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 12:59:19 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:12:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Here its cool Sunny and a little breeze during the day.Nights its still cold.I'm OK and by 8am the sun warms the van up fast. I got a gift at the Senior center.A pool stick.Value $240.WOW I have a great idea for a pool stick.I will see if it can be pattern ??? I wonder if more people shoot pool than bowl? I say pool.I like shooting pool for money,and Buds.Now bars are folding up here in Mexicale.Bert

Fairly nice day here, but overcast. Now 55F as of 12:45 PM. Wind south at 4 mph. Humidity 62%. The recent dry weather and strong wind have brought lots of wildfires to the area. You might say that fire season has started early this year!

I found a pool stick in my possessions, but something is missing. Would have to get it repaired. Kim has been learning to play pool. A beer bar that just opened a year ago near where we have lunch has just closed! I think Kimco charges too much rent!

Double-A

Same bad weather here.Very cold night.Rainy when I woke up.Raining as Im typing this. If I had more get up and go I would be staying in vegas.People have a pad and pen to write me notes.I can;t read lips.I have no phone anymore I thew it out of the van.My laptop is my comunicater.Pictures of my kids.Email has about 12 letters a day from all over the world.I'm miss Beath from Belgium. Here in Anaheim I miss Sandy.I fear she might be in need of me.Phone just leave a message.Email no reply.She being so pretty is not good fora woman on her own.She also drives very fast.Bert

Could rain here anytime. I brought my umbrella. For sure it will rain tomorrow. But that damned east wind has stopped for now, and that is good!

Double-A

Still cool days and very cold nights.No good weather all of 2019. Still glad I went to Anaheim.Boston weather ****s.Shoveling out the van ould give me a heart failure. Still looking at the new vans shown on youtube.They they are not as nice as the way Jayco did my van 27 years ago.I;m sure they get better mileage.That is just about it.Bert