Old July 20th 11, 08:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Mystery test

Last time I tried an animated gif it didn't take. That was several
years ago. Time to try again. The mystery is if it will work. If it
does I'll explain further. In the meantime you're free to guess. Image
is heavily cropped. Yes I cropped out the galaxy for band width
purposes trying to keep this small enough to hit all servers.

Rick