Old January 21st 04, 01:47 PM
The Ruzicka Family

Default Hubble Economics - modern math?

I, for one, am hoping and praying that the arrogant, holier-than-thou,
asshole

Looks like projection to me.

Stop being such a sanctimonious jerk. You may love Bush, but there's no
reason to act like him. You do not know me. You do not now my position on
most things, nor how I relate to or treat other people. Therefore, you have
absolutely no idea whether or not I truly am what I criticize in Bush.
Ergo, you're blowing it out of your ass.

Why don't we both get back to the task at hand: debating the pros and cons
of whether or not Bush has a realistic "vision" for going to Mars. Isn't
that what this newsgroup is for?

By the way, I heard that one way Bush plans to save money when we get to
Mars is to transport the astronauts around Mars by way of rafts on the
canals! ;-)