Old July 24th 11, 03:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_6_]

Default ASTRO: Mystery test

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
. com...

4 years, one frame each summer 2007 through 2010. It moves a tad over
10" of arc per year, about 41" during the time of this animation.

If the skies ever allow it, I'll add a fifth frame but weather here has
been zilch for imaging for weeks now. Not looking promising either.
Humidity running higher than a rain forest screws up transparency this
low in my skies from 47 north.

Rick

Moved quite a bit in fur years. I might have to try to add this as a
long-term project. I always get great ideas from you guys. Thanks.

George