Old July 21st 07, 01:35 PM posted to sci.skeptic,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar,uk.philosophy.atheism,uk.sci.misc
Mark N.

Default Proof Of Evolution.

On Jul 21, 5:50 am, Rudolf Drabek wrote:
On 21 Jul., 04:35, "Mark N." wrote:

On Jul 20, 5:25 pm, Rudolf Drabek wrote:

On 20 Jul., 14:15, "Mark N." wrote:

On Jul 19, 4:36 am, Rudolf Drabek wrote:

who has made the rules?

To understand the answer to this question, you should phrase it as
"What caused the law of cause and effect?"

In order to be a genuine cause, the cause must precede the effect. For
the law of cause and effect to have a cause, that cause must have
existed before there was a law of cause and effect. But if there is no
law of cause and effect, then the "cause" is not really related to the
"effect" in any causal sense. Which means that the "cause" of the law
of cause and effect didn't really cause it. So what caused the law of
cause and effect?

I don't agree.

You don't agree with what?

cause and effect holds good only for macroscopic matters. in my view.

Is the law of cause and effect macroscopic or microscopic, then? If
it's macroscopic, then what caused it? If it's microscopic, then how
can you say it only holds for macroscopic matters?

Other things like " I will " have their cause may be in quantum
effects.

That's an interesting view, but it has a couple of implications:

1) that "will" exists only on the subatomic scale, and
2) that "will" is random and irrational.

See also double gap experiment with single particles.

Yeah, that's some pretty cool stuff.

But I see: here the probability plays an important role, leading you
to your
opinion. Also Einstein said: God does not dice. But he has changed his
mind.
I think he dices for a very good reason -for me alone, may be-.

Sorry, I'm not following what you're saying.

I was an el. design engineer, now retired. I f we
started a new project, we analyzed what to do without a cause.

Why did you start a new project, then?

May be Curiosity? But see above

Then curiosity caused you to start the project. Perhaps you are not
aware of the factors that caused you to start a new project, but that
does not mean that causes do not exist. The only way cause does not
exist is if your behavior is completely random, meaningless, and
irrational.