Old July 20th 07, 05:00 PM posted to sci.skeptic,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar,uk.philosophy.atheism,uk.sci.misc
Quantum Singularity

Default Proof Of Evolution.

On Jul 20, 9:37 am, Christopher A.Lee wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:29:10 GMT, Frederick Williams "Frederick

wrote:

hand.

Please answer me this question...where did the 'rules' and or 'laws of
nature' come from?

Did they come from anywhere? If they did, I don't know.

They are descriptive, not proscriptive.

Why do these idiots imagine they had to come from anywhere?

How can you imagine they didn't? Without these laws, life could not
exist as we know it? We could presume they existed before the 'big
bang' but even then, with the universe compressed to an infinitely
small, dense particle...it does not add up!