Old December 6th 06, 10:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Rusty

Default NEED: Civilian/military space spending split over the years

Jim Oberg wrote:
Is there a net-accessibile table or chart that follows
the shifting split of US military and civilian space budgets
over the years, especially from the 1960s through 1990s?
I need the ratio and the changes in the ratio for a space
debate I'm engaged in -- will share results when done,
thanks!

U.S. Space Spending - Civilian, Military and Commercial
Congressional Research Service - Library of Congress - 4/2003
Page 12 has a chart 1959-2007

http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/...e/programs.pdf

Rusty