Old April 13th 05, 10:11 AM
James Hill

Well, the local council have just put something on the light that overlooks
the darkest part of my garden and there is now very little light from it!
Either that or someone other than myself has painted the back of the lamp.
So I can't complain about that, but...

All I have to deal with now is the *four* "security" suns that the house at
the foot of my garden has on at night. Two of which point directly into my
little nipper's bedroom window! *grr*

I wonder if my airsoft AEG rifle can penertrate security light glass... Or
maybe it's time to dust off the ninja suit and go cut the damn wires!

Oh yeah, the owner's a complete arse as I have already found out so the
diplomatic route has already been exhausted.

Cheers, I'll stop moaning now.
Jim

"Lawrence" Lawrence@astronomer wrote in message
Today the local council replaced the bust light that is a few metres away
from
my observatory. Damn....... For a couple of weeks now it has been
gloriously
dark - but of course the clouds stopped most imaging.

Lawrence Harris