Old September 12th 20, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_2_]

Default Milky Way & Andromeda Merger

Il 12/09/2020 10:53, Whisper ha scritto:
This is all science fiction fantasy.Â* The simple truth is we evolved on
earth & would never survive not only the trip to other rocky planets
with water in the goldilocks zone, but we wouldn't survive on those
planets even if we somehow got there.Â* We didn't evolve on those planets
so would die pretty quickly in alien environments.Â* My advice is enjoy
the here & now.Â* The future will take care of itself, whether humans are
here or not.

I totally agree with you.
Very clever post.

Luigi Caselli