Old March 22nd 13, 05:56 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Equinox March 2013

On Mar 22, 4:24*am, Martin Nicholson
wrote:
Oriel - it is annoying isn't it when people hijack your threads and
repeat themselves many time a week? *Just look how quickly you have
been reduced to whining like some sulky teenager about me - now I have
adopted your own tactics!

I think you are doing a fine job and have nothing to say against you
or your tactic so make sure you keep up repeating that one sentence -
that is an unwanted power I have over you and you have over everyone
else.An unmoderated forum has rules and other than the detractor of
Starlord,you are the only one I have seen do this but as you will see
the penalties are truly awful as you are condemned to repeating a
single sentence without end but you do have moderation control over
everyone else.