Old March 22nd 13, 03:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Default Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Oriel - it is annoying isn't it when people hijack your threads and
repeat themselves many time a week? Just look how quickly you have
been reduced to whining like some sulky teenager about me - now I have
adopted your own tactics!

For many years now you have been recycling your arguments (your words
BTW) on the outer fringes of the astronomical world stating, but not
explaining in any way, that 500 years worth of astronomers (your words
BTW) are wrong and you are right. Your success rate - in terms of
people openly and consistently supporting your views - is close to
zero. So isn't it time that you tried to reach out to a new audience -
one that hasn't read and rejected your viewpoint quite literally
hundreds of times.

If you care enough to post here multiple times a day - despite
widespread derision - then why don't you care enough to "go the extra
mile" and articulate exactly where your views and the views of the
mainstream scientific community differ? It seems to me that your
current unsuccessful policy - the one that you have been following for
years - has pretty much taken over your life and this must be a source
of deep unhappiness to you and your therapist.

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?