Old November 12th 12, 06:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
Chris Jones

Default What happened to OM?

writes:

[...]

So, seriously? Are there *any* of the old hands still around out there?
Considering most of the threads are now dominated by Brad Guth and his sock
puppets, I'm surprised as hell that even Jeff's managed to put up with the
bull****...

I still read, though rarely post.

I use Gnus as my newsreader, and judicious use of its SCORE files (its
improved version of killfiles) doesn't leave much to read. I'm totally
unaware of what Guth is up to, since I "kill" anything he posts, any
post which follows up one of his posts, and any post with the word
"Guth" (in any case) in its subject. Any trolling get immediately
scored out of future consideration.