Old December 29th 08, 07:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Does she strip the wax off of her college dorm room floor at around 3 AM,
like Jordan did? :-)

Somehow, I doubt it. She was more of an English lit type.

Probably couldn't even make a rebreather diving system if she had to,
could she?
Well, _I've_ got a BA with a minor in English lit, and you get me some
Sodium Hydroxide and _I'll_ build you a rebreather.
I worked with hundreds of pounds of that awful stuff back when I had a
part time job in High School. :-D
BTW, Jordan was based on a real student at Caltech:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/7350/misc.html

Pat