Old April 9th 06, 03:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.moderated

Default Reconsideration

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 09:20:45 -0400, in a place far, far away,
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my

: : Actually, I am making my living right now off a major aerospace firm,
: : though as a consultant. It's in fact not in my financial interest for
: : CEV to die, but I still think that it's a misbegotten program.
:
: Yeah, you're a consultant to a program you don't believe in. Sort of
: reminds me of a prude that turns to prostitution.

: Consultants aren't paid to "believe in" programs. They're paid for
: sound technical advice and services. In fact, what often makes a
: consultant valuable is their ability to be more objective about a
: program than those who have a deep stake in it.

I know what a consultant is and what they do!

Apparently not.

It does pay though to have a belief in what you're doing.

I do have a belief in what I'm doing.