Old March 3rd 05, 02:41 PM
William Elliot

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Paul Blay wrote:

Atheist and Christian alike talk too much about god.

I think there's a difference between people who don't
believe in God and those that BELIEVE in there being no God.

What difference? They both define themselves by a pet belief about the
some damn god.

No. That's _exactly_ the difference - between those who happen to
believe something is the case and those who define themselves
by that belief.

No difference. One defines themselves by believing crayons are blue, the
other by believing crayons are green.

They both mark the walls with their crayons.
However it is claimed there are more green crayons than blue crayons.

I think the green crayons demand that and as the blue crayons have not
marked up the walls as much as the green crayons, it appears green is the
true blue color of choice. Of course the best mark ups are off the wall.